1.) You must post these rules
2.) Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3.) Choose ten people and put their icons on this journal
4.) Go to their pages and inform them that they have been tagged if you want. (But I'm not forcing anyone to answer this.)
5.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people
6.) No tag-backs.
7.) Can't say, no tags
8.) Everyone that has been TAGGED must make a journal entry.
Questions I was asked:
1. Beef, chicken, pork, or fish?
All of the above, though I don't really like fish as much as the others.
2. The best thing you ever ate?
Gee, there's so much to choose!
3. Cringiest thing you ever saw?
Anyone stepping on a nail (ouch!)
4. Pepsi or Coke?
Neither. I already said they burn my mouth.
5. Favorite musical artist?
The Beatles, man!
6. If you were to meet any 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be and why?
A) Shigeru Miyamoto; He created Mario, Donkey Kong, and Zelda.
B) Matt Groening; He created The Simpsons.
C) JG Quintel; He created Regular Show.
7. How many languages do you know, either fluently or partially?
English (duh), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese. Though not completely fluently.
8. You dream car?
A red Toyota Yaris.
9. Someone kidnapped your waifu/husbando, what do you do?
I'm not married.
10. Most expensive thing you ever purchased?
1. What's your favorite animation company?
2. What's your favorite video game company?
3. Which Regular Show character are you most like?
4. Who's your favorite voice actor/actress?
5. What was your favorite show to watch as a child?
6. Friends or How I Met Your Mother?
7. What was your favorite movie you saw last year?
8. What decade would you like to travel back to?
9. Who's your favorite world leader in history?
10. Mac or Windows?
People I'm tagging: